Sunday, May 29, 2005

Agung Vs Ully, Reyhan Vs Fayza

Come to think of it, I find it amazing how four people who have completely different personalities can live together in harmony.

My children couldn't be more diferent.
Reyhan is boisterous, Fayza is quiet.
Reyhan can't sit still for more than 5 minutes, Fayza spends most of her time observing his action.
Reyhan needs 2 hours to finish a bowl of food, Fayza tries to grab any food we eat.
Reyhan eats so many thing (snack, mostly) and still so thin, Fayza drinks only breastmilk and doubles her weight in 5 months.
Reyhan must be embraced to sleep, Fayza drifts to sleep by herself.
Reyhan got sick almost every month until he's one-year-old, Fayza only got sick twice so far and only light flu.
Reyhan have never, ever fallen from a bed, Fayza did while she was just 4 months old.
Reyhan seems to be easily scared, Fayza dares to try anything.
But of course, as children, they like nice things such as toys, movies, books and ice cream (well, Izza haven't eaten it yet, of course, but I'm sure she'll love it).

Between Mas and I, it's more or less the same thing.
He is punctual, I usually (most of the time, actually) postpone everything until the last minute.
He is pessimistic, I'm optimistic.
He is quiet, I'm talkative.
He doesn't like to be in the crowd, I love parties.
He has never had a best friend, I have friends everywhere.
He is patient, I'm impatient.
He is organized, I'm un-organized.
His room was very neat, my room was a mess.
He says "chocolate is bitter", I say "I can't live without it"
He never could memorize his own phone numbers, I memorize them all for him.
His idea of doing sport is playing games of basketball and soccer on computer, I hate those games and much prefer the 'real' activity
And yet, here we are, completely perfect for each other........

1 comment:

Abe Poetra said...

mbak ully..
send my best regards to reyhan and fayza and mas agung for sure..


^_^
http://abepoetra.blogdrive.com/